Friday 29 May 2009

Blossom

Its been a while, since ive been on here, I guess it takes time to build up the courage, sometimes, most of the time, I have the wildest of thoughts going through my mind from things that have happend and things im worried will happen, everythings changing at the moment, left school, trying to move onto bigger and better things, its funny how when your young you think 'I cant wait to leave school coz I can do what I want', if only it was that simple, so this part is about what ive noticed lately...firstly the weather, I always go on about it but its like the canvas to which our lives our portrayed on, sunny days = bright happy people, dull rainy days= dull unhappy people. everything blossoms in the summer; people,places,and emotions, its like our moods and emotions are emphasised, this can be good and bad. 
I've done no revision or anything, its like I need to do well in my exams but theres something in the way, I never did really like school but sometimes you miss the simple things, the people the classes, the atmosphere. I was hoping I could finish school and turn the page onto the next chapter of my life but nothings ever that simple is it? last few months of school, after all this searching and looking for a girl, looking for someone, I end up walking straight into them but as usual theres a few things in the way,,, I was hoping to leave school and move on but I cant do that if shes still in school, shes younger, is that gonna hold me down? she lives out of town, does that mean I wont really see her? shes sensible she knows this stuff will make it arkward aswel, but im determined to push through, after all, love conqours all right?  this goes deeper than I have ever imagined it to go, it started as a little crush with the ' shes cute' 'I like her', now my emotions go so much deeper, ive never really felt this way and I know we could be so happy together but she wont open up and tell me how she feels deep down, shes like me in many ways and were not the sort of couple you would expect to be together, but the fact is we get on so well and it just feels right. sorry im just waffling on now...I guess what im trying to say is live your life as normal and it will all come naturally, I feel slightly out of my depth now because I personally dont know what to do or where to go, with this situation, so im gonna carry on chasing my dreams and living my life, as for the girl I like, well ill tell her how I feel and see where it goes, if we end up together it could be potentially a life long relationship, if not then she wasnt the one and life goes on, one thing I do know is fate is around the corner... 

No comments:

Post a Comment